On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 02:10:59 -0500, gsg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Is there a way to restrict jobs from running it a particular job class?  Is
there
>more than one way and if so, what is the easiest?  TIA

...didn't we just answer this (not really..similar question)  :-)

Yes, there is more than one way.

JES2 EXIT2/EXIT52, EXIT4/EXIT54 and EXIT6.  EXIT2 is the easiest out of those.

IEFUJV or IEFUJI SMF exit.

In the past, I've used IEFUJI to make a call to an installation defined RACF
class or the facility class to check for valid authority.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]