IDCAMS DELETE should automatically do an HSM delete. It does here (z/OS
1.8). As for the IEFBR14, well somebody will just need to change the job
to use IDCAMS. I don't know of any "automated" way to do this. Well, I
might be able to write a REXX exec which, when given the job, would look
for this special case and write an IDCAMS step to do it to replace the
IEFBR14 step..

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.