It is probably waiting for an interrupt from the device. Hit RESET/ENTER
and it should wake up..

<snip>
Is anyone out there using ICC for a z/OS console. We are switching over
from our 3174's and started to use ICC consoles so I thought id ask our
operator  to do a SAD from it. The first problem I had was I didn't
change
the SAD to use the new console (address 1300) I changed it had them we
do
it but we get  a xwait on the emulator, like it cant find the console.

Here is what I have coded job ran with zero's, No wait state just sits
there the system

         AMDSADMP IPL=D3390,VOLSER=AVE3EC,
               MINASID=ALL,             X
               DDSPROMPT=YES,    X
               OUTPUT=T1511,    X
               REUSEDS=CHOICE,    X
               CONSOLE=((1300,3278),(1310,3278))
         END

Is there anything that needs to be coded for a ICC type of console to do
SAD? Thanks in advance.

</snip>