I updated the program to the latest level. I tried to using the global csi and
the target csi and I get the following messages. Job ends with cc=0 but I get
an error in the report. Any ideas? Thanks

Report Level:1.04.11 Last Update:2007/06/28
For target zone PZOS17A
HOLD      APAR     -RESOLVING SYSMOD-  RELEVANT
FMID      NUMBER   NAME      RECEIVED  UPGRADE+SUBSET
MSG 010: SEVERE ERROR: Target Zone Query Failed, Report to IBM
NOTE: An asterisk denotes an APAR that has been previously
mentioned in this report.
*                          SUMMARY                          *
NO APARs/PTFs required.
FMIDs  applicable:     0
APARs  applied:        0
APARs  required:       0
PTFs   received:       0
Report Level:1.04.11 Last Update:2007/06/28
For target zone PZOS17A
MSG 019: rc from zone qry = 12
MSG 010: SEVERE ERROR: Target Zone Query Failed, Report to IBM
MSG 098: RC =  , CC =   }D \
MSG 099: MSGBUFF = GIM44233I    GIMMPVIA - A PREALLOCATED VSAM DATA SE
MSG 099: MSGBUFF = T WAS NOT FOUND FOR THE GLOBAL ZONE.
MSG 099: MSGBUFF = GIM50504S ** OPEN PROCESSING FAILED FOR THE GLOBAL
MSG 099: MSGBUFF = ZONE.

>>> Kurt Quackenbush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 3/26/2008 9:21 AM >>>
You didn't show your EPSPT job, so this is a guess, but ensure the
SMPCSI DD statement specifies the CSI data set for your global zone
(SMPE.ZOS17.GLOBAL.CSI), not the CSI data set name for your target zone.
  The PARM then specifies the name of your target zone (PZOS17A).

Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, SMP/E Development