On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:00:20 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>I keep my z9BC's HMC on GMT all the time (I would probably do that even if I
was in New Zealand or Australia, regardless of being in the UK). I don't recall
it
adjusting time last March or last October, but then I probably wasn't paying
particular attention anyway.

Thanks Brian, you prompted me to investigate further.  The HMC was set to
Local and Europe/London.  I changed it to UTC with <Not Specified> and the
HMC rebooted OK.  I hope it will now stay constant.

Cheers
Dave