Check the DNSTYPE (PDS or PDSE), and check the DSCB information (LRECL and
BLKSIZE).

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Jacky Bright
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 8:51 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: JES2 DD Concatenation issue

Hi,

In our system for JES2 RBI1.PROCLIB and RBI2.PROCLIB were defined in
sequence resp. Later due to some reason RBI1.PROCLIB was deleted and
recreated.

But after that we are facing problem that PROCs from the RBI1.PROCLIB are
not getting invoked.

What could be the problem ?

JAcky

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html