My point is why CATALOG address space is not considering the new volume
RBI035 why is it that still expecting RBI031 even though I have recreated
the SCLM1.PROCLIB with catalog option and it got created in RBI035. If I see
the LISTC for SCLM1.PROCLIB it shows the volume as RBI035

Error as :

 IEC143I 213-04,IFG0194D,JES2,JES2,PROC13-0003,9800,RBI031,SCLM1.PROCLIB

Why the catalog is still expecting the dataset from RBI031 itself ?

JAcky