Hello,

I've seen earlier items about Healthchecker and its ESQA checking, but I
have a general question to which I haven't been able to find the
information in the manuals.

Given that ESQA will just overflow into ECSA is there any real reason
not to allocate ESQA fairly low so that it is always at 100%, and then
size/monitor ECSA for the combined requirements? I am aware that that
would not be a good thing below the line, but I haven't read of any
clear reason to 'tune' ESQA rather than ESQA/ECSA as a combined area.

Best regards,
David Tidy
Tel:(31)115-67-1745
IS Technical Management/SAP-Mf