>Since when is XP reliable?  <<< haven't had to reboot in the last two
> >hours?
>
> XP SP2 is a very reliable OS.

   You can have a problem with XP/Linux if you surfing the Internet looking
for unreliable sites (XXX site, maybe for the guy who reboot the PC after 2
hours :)), or if you open email from non authorize people. I use the XP SP2
and I have never needed to reboot my PC.

   A lot of companies use the PC for production (millions of companies, MF
is used only by several thousand only) and as I wrote in the past even IBM
uses the PC for some of their hardware also.

   I can promise you that if MVS will support email and surfing the Internet
you will have the same problem as open system have. MF is reliable not
because of IBM genius, but because MF is a closed system with a very simple
functionality compare to the open system. Close the open system and you have
MF reliability.

  The solution is very clear, when you use the XP for production (SQL
server, MFNetDisk) , do not use the PC to play with the Internet or receive
spam email.
  That is very simple to understand.

  Thanks,
  Shai