David,

On second thought ... (I do that a lot ...:-)

If you check the JCL Reference manual, chapter "12.22.2.6 Data Set Name for
Temporary Data Set", you will find the sentence

"To ensure that a temporary data set name is unique, do not code a temporary
data set name. Allow the system to assign one."

Your JCL, across all these jobs, currently uses a DD statement like the one
below to create a temp dataset:

//ddname  DD DSN=&&SB250DD1, DISP=(,PASS),...etc.

And you refer to this dataset in the next step(s) using DSN=&&SB250DD1
referback, correct?

To make the system generate a truly unique temp DSname, remove the &&...
name and change any references to it in later steps to use a STEPNAME.DDNAME
referback. This should solve your problem.

Regards,

Ulrich Krueger