----------------------<snip>--------------------
Hi All, I am looking for the book that specifies what FCB's IBM provides. I need a 4248 FCB that is for forms 11w x 8.5 length, 8lpi. Would anyone know if IBM supplies one like this and what name it is? Other than that I guess I may learn to build one.
I don't know what the FCB's are that are supplied by IBM, but they're not that hard to create. The doc for IEBIMAGE can give you a pretty good idea how to build it. I used to have a macro that would generate the FCB; I'll look for it and if I still have it, I'll shoot a copy at you.

Check your inbox, Matt. I just shipped you a macro that will help immensely.