Binyamin,

>Not at all. There is no "SRB" to find as the SRB block only exists while >it
>is on a queue. Once dispatched it is simply data.
>The registers are consistent with the point of the trap.

I believe that I said that. My explanation wasn't really for you, it was more
for those that kept telling you to look for an SSRB.

>Actually, CBF of the CR15 value did format it.

And that was NOT done via summary format command *automatically*, but by
actually typing in an address and provide IPCS a clue how to format it.

>I certainly would hope that the system automatically SUMLISTs the linkage
>stacks.

It does, doesn't it? You were able to cbf it. Is the content inconsistent with
what you hoped to see? What prompts the ongoing enquiry after Jim provided the
command?

>Does the SLIP SL operand support indirect address off of control
>registers?

No clue. Your guess looking at the slip command is as good as mine.

Barbara Nitz
Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/[EMAIL PROTECTED]