Mary,

I am aware of the first problem (the level-1 tech asked me to look at the
issue). She is going to ask for some additional information (for example, you
have the SYSPRINT for the DFDSS step that is failing coded as DD DUMMY,
and we would like to see if DFDSS is putting out any error messages.

I was not aware of the second issue, so please open an issue with CA-1
support. I can tell you that the first question we will ask is to see the
joblog
and/or JCL for the failing job. My guess is that they have LABEL=2 specified
and are trying to stack a dataset onto a scratch tape.

Feel free to contact me directly.

Russell Witt
L2 Support Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]