From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Don
Leahy
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 6:48 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Workable Mainframe Debuggers
Where there are perfectly adequate tools available (Abend Aid, Debug Tool, Dump
Master etc) there is also very little incentive to learn IPCS.
To solve application abends (except for the most exotic ones) all you need is a
tool that helps you figure out where the abend occurred and formats the
application's Working Storage areas in a format that is easy to relate to a
compile listing.