   Agreed to the above and below. The only conflict I remember was when
IBM came out with IOA as a hlq, and we'd already used it for some
product from Israel that was acquired by some outfit in Texas :)

   Seriously, it's far easier to go with the flow on vendor naming,
especially for distribution datasets.
   I do like to copy vendor "target" datasets to local named copies.
I've been burnt a couple times by inadvertently putting maintenance on
an operational dataset. By using my own local DS, this shooting in the
foot requires better aim :}