Well, given that the file actually is OPEN to CICS at the time, I don't
think that just rerunning the job would fix the 97. Or would it? I have
come to __HATE__ VSAM here. Especially here, where we're too <elided>
cheap to get a database on z/OS. Better 1000s of MS-SQL squatty boxes
than one enterprise class server!

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.