Angel,
What are you running JES2 or JES3 and at what level.  There are some slight
differences.

Lizette

>---  snip

I am embarking on the task of to develop OFFLOAD, in order to make easy the
process of change dasd types for spool (type 3 to type 9). Actually we are
doing it by draining volumes, and replacing them as they drain, but it's
becoming increasingly difficult, and time consuming.

Someone can say me if already did successfully this task and tell me the
followed process?. Also might be useful some instructive to execute
OFFLOAD's process towards volume.

I apologize for my poor english.

Thanks.
[>]   <---  UnSnip