----- Original Message ----

From: "McKown, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>You could look at IRRADU00 output. That function takes the SMF
>data and transforms it into a "flat file" which is, relatively, easy to read.

John, I tried it with IRRADU00 pointing to my April's SMF data collected so far.
But I get 'IRR67652I The utility processed 0 SMF type xx records'
for all the records the utility is supposed to analyze. I can't understand what
I'm missing here. The SYSPRINT does show plenty of records type 30, 80, 81 or 83
being collected ...

>Look in SYS1.SAMPLIB(IRRICE) for some examples of RACFICE, as it is called.

That would be great, but we are not licenced fot DFSORT. We have CA-Sort,
and wit this product you can't obtain the sort of reports DFSORT nicely writes.

Walter

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.