Walter Marguccio wrote:

<cross-posted between IBM-MAIN and RACF-L>

>we have Com-Plete from Software AG as OLTP.
>'IRR67652I The utility processed 0 SMF type xx records'

I know why you can't get any records.

First RACF and IRRADU00 cannot help you with VALID logon stats because
Complete only write SMF records for each violations.

Depending on your Com-plete settings you need to post process your SMF
records produced from Com-plete, if you got Com-plete set up to save SMF
records in the first place.

I've written an Assembler program to extract them and then post-process with
ICETOOLS for further processing. Sorry I can't provide the sources and
modules, you'll have to write them...

Groete / Greetings

Elardus Engelbrecht