Folks,

I'm in the process of powering-up my System/3:

http://www.corestore.org/3.htm

One vital component I don't have is a console terminal. The System/3 uses a
3277 console - specifically, a 3277 Model 1 (yes, the 12 lines x 40
characters one!). So:

1. Does anyone reading this list have one, or have any leads on where one
might be found?

2. Failing that, I'm looking for any 3rd party compatible terminals, or
device combinations that could add up to 3277-1 compatibility.

So far, the only leads I have are that the 3270 card in the XT/370 desktop
mainframe machine did 3277 emulation - but I don't know if it supported
Model 1 mode. Ditto for the 'Appleline' external 3270 box for early Mac &
Lisa machines; again I've heard that supported 3277, but don't know about
Model 1 specifically.

What about the machine that was marketed as the XT/3270 - did that support
3277 Mod. 1, for instance?

Any clues, leads, or suggestions would be most welcome!

And, while I'm looking for desperately rare things, I'm also going to need
3340 disk drives at some point... anyone know where those might be found?
Who made 100% plug-compatible 3340 clones?

Thanks!

Mike