I'm trying to apply UK32210 (and req's ...208, 209, 211).
This is PTF for FileManager 8.1 - which was delivered as part of ServerPac (z/OS 1.9). The order does NOT include IMS, nor any IMS system exist in the neighbourhood. The same could happen for CICS, but it's not.

The problem is the PTF above wants to access modules from SDFSRESL, which is non-existent.

The PTF is NOT for FM/IMS. According to description it is for FM and FM/DB2.

Q: How can I apply the PTF without SDFSRESL library ???
Should I borrow one, just for CALLLIBS processing ?

BTW: IMHO it's nonsense and annoying to provide "dummy library name" in DDDEFs for non-existent libraries, like CICS SDFHLOAD or SDFSRESL. It's being done by ServerPac installation process. It should be allowed and accepted that such libraries are optional and not always exist in the system.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland

--
BRE Bank SA
ul. Senatorska 18

Sąd Rejonowy dla m. st. Warszawy XII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, nr rejestru przedsiębiorców KRS 0000025237
NIP: 526-021-50-88
Według stanu na dzień 01.01.2008 r. kapitał zakładowy BRE Banku SA  wynosi
118.642.672 złote i został w całości wpłacony.