So if I read this right, these products will actually record how many
MSU's they are using in a given LPAR and we will be charged for the max
concurrent 4HR MSU (converted to VU) for the product across all LPARs.
The only real difference from VWLC is that I need to be licensed for the
most I will use rather than charges varying monthly.

Why introduce the complexity, why not just make it VWLC?

Are these the first products to actually record their individual
consumption?  IIRC all other products just register that they are in use
and VWLC bases charges on LPAR consumption while the product is in use.

Ken Porowski
AVP Systems Software
CIT Group
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]