Mark Zelden wrote:
On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:18:06 -0500, Patrick O'Keefe
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:33:13 -0400, Bonno, Tuco
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

== no good *intellectual* reason other than that I find the reverse
highlight (on my 3178 dumb terminal) of black letters on a suddenly
white block background in the midst of all the other green letters on
the othrwise peacefully black screen, highly irritating.
Same problem,with many color schemes.  If only the single
found item were highlighted it would be very useful, but with the
screen full highlighted strings, finding the one with the cursor in it
can be much harder than finding it with no highlighting.

Pat O'Keefe

Amen. Especially on a 62 x 142 screen. I turn it off also.

And long ago I made it not come back with ISPCCONF.

Under "1  Editor Settings"

Edit Highlighting
Language                            Enter "/" to select option
1   1.  Automatic determination        HILITE ON
    2.  Assembler
    3.  PL/I                           Highlight DO/END logic
    4.  COBOL                          Highlight IF logic
    5.  Pascal
    6.  C                           /  Match parentheses
    7.  BookMaster                     Highlight FIND strings
    8.  REXX                        /  Highlight cursor position
    9.  ISPF Panel
    10. ISPF Skeleton
    11. JCL
    12. ISPF DTL
    13. Other (CLIST, etc.)
    14. Default (no language)
    15. PL/X
    16. IDL
    17. SuperC Listing
    18. HTML

or

HILITE_FIND                                 = OFF

in the keyword file.

Bob