On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 10:43 AM, Eric Bielefeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <SNIP>  By the way - any comments on Extra?  Do others like it or hate it?
> Just curious.  It seems to work ok from my perspective.

Personally, I don't like Extra, even though I work in a shop where
Extra is the corporate standard.  That decision was made a long time
ago, but if had been up to me I would have recommended Tom Brennan's
Vista.

I like Vista so much that I paid for it out of my own pocket and use
it both at home and at work.