Speaking of Floating Point,

I want to use some of the floating point registers for
general register purposes.  I was told I could do this
but I don't understand how to define them in the
assembler language program.

For instance, I would define a general register with
an equate such as:

R10   EQ  2      Equate Register 2 to R10

However I would I do this for Floating point register
3.

Hope my questions is clear.

And do I have to normalize the floating point register
to use it for normal addresses?

Thanks.

Be a better friend, newshound, and