Thanks,

But can you give me an example of how one would code
the instruction, showing a difference between GPR and
the floating point register.

If you could use an EQU it would clear up the
confusion to anyone reading the program.

Thanks.
--- Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Be a better friend, newshound, and