At one shop I worked at, we setup the User CVT with info like this.  I do
not think it is normally found in any system control block.  I think you
have to "mod" it into your environment.

Lizette

--> Snip

I'm making an assumption that somewhere in a control block somewhere (maybe
the CVT, ECVT, or SMF control blocks?), there is a site/company name (like
"ACME Inc.") that is defined at z/OS install time.

If this assumption is correct, where could I pick up that data in an IPCS
dump?  I've looked in the CVT, ECVT and SMCA but haven't found anything yet.
[>]  --UnSnip