We migrated our 2094 to 2097 .
We prepared A new CFRM policy containing the new 2097 definition on the two
CF lpars, CF2 and CF3.
Now, after the migration we have CF3 defined on 2097 with active structures,
but CF2 has still definitions of the old structures and remained pending with
its
2094 definition and with "NO SYSTEMS CONNECTED to this CF"

How can we CLEANUP the remaining Structures in CF2 so that the new 2097
difinition will take place so that we will be able to use the CF ??

C. Jeret  Bank- Hapoalim T.A.