On Mon, 12 May 2008 01:01:51 +0000, Ted MacNEIL wrote:

>>> You can stop JAVAScript on current versions of IE.
>
>>by individual site? Or only globally? Firefox allows "by site".
>
>I honestly don't know.
>I've shut it down completely.

How do you deal with IBMLink?

(And, less important, Google maps and numerous other
sites.  I'll forgive Google maps;  I see nothing in
IBMLink that couldn't be done with server-side CGI.)

I was browsing Denver Art Museum.  I selectively enabled
its site.  Before it would work I had to also enable mit.edu.
Go figure.

-- gil