Tom, you're bringing a tear to my eye.  I was never late to work on April
Fool's
Day ever again...

Actually, I was the victim of an over-the-top version of #1.  Not only had
they turned my desk, drawers, chair, and terminal upside down (no easy task
in those days - we had REAL furniture), but had flipped all my books (save one
I think they overlooked), binders, post-it notes, tacked up instructions,
cartoons, etc., and even erased my chalkboard and rewrote everything -
verbatim - upside down and backwards.  Very creative and very time
consuming.  Not sure who the real joke was on...

Art Gutowski
Ford Motor Company ITInfrastructure
[EMAIL PROTECTED]