Hi,

I have a process that submits up to a couple of hundred jobs for execution. I require that these jobs execute in the same order in which they were submitted.

For decades I have accomplished this by assigning all of the jobs to a specific job class and then insuring that there was never more that one initiator that had that job class assigned.

I am now running at a new data center. (Guess where...) And I have just discovered that my jobstream is running out of sequence. For some reason, my single-threading initiator is selecting jobs from the input queue out of sequence.

Is there an "official" way to enforce job execution sequencing?

TIA

Dave Cole              REPLY TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cole Software          WEB PAGE: http://www.colesoft.com
736 Fox Hollow Road    VOICE:    540-456-8536
Afton, VA 22920 FAX: 540-456-6658