At 5/23/2008 05:58 PM, Shane wrote:
On Fri, 2008-05-23 at 10:27 -0700, Edward Jaffe wrote:

Actually, JES3 *is* available as a free alternative in Dave's new development "home".

Define "free" - it may not cost any more (presuming Daves new "home" is
Dallas), but the effort might not be insignificant if Dave (or his
people) isn't JES3 literate.

Dave AND his people arn't JES3 literate. At this point, there's not much hope for Dave, but he has good people, they can figure things out.

However, as noted previously, I already have my solution. So... why bother?

Dave Cole              REPLY TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cole Software          WEB PAGE: http://www.colesoft.com
736 Fox Hollow Road    VOICE:    540-456-8536
Afton, VA 22920 FAX: 540-456-6658