I submit that it is not the province of VTAM or TCPIP to refuse to
deliver a message based on its content, any more than it is the province
of the postal system to refuse to deliver mail based on its content.  So
long as the "envelope" is proper and the correct "postage" is affixed,
the "carrier" _must_ make every effort to deliver it.  It is up to the
recipient to accept or reject it, with or without a "return to sender"
notification to the "carrier".

    -jc-