Thanks for the plug Chris, we appreciate it!

As someone else on the thread pointed out, we are small enough that setting CNVTNUM=1 will work fine for us.

Dave Cole              REPLY TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cole Software          WEB PAGE: http://www.colesoft.com
736 Fox Hollow Road    VOICE:    540-456-8536
Afton, VA 22920        FAX:      540-456-6658