>Is there a way *YOU* (as an application programmer) can do it<

Of course I can, if I have to. The ISGQUERY macro provides all the info I need.

My point was that the precise tool that I need is already available in ISRDDN,
but unfortunately, the piece of the rname that I need to see is just beyond
the end of the display, and the display isn't scrollable. I was wondering if
anyone knows of another utility that would do the job.

David