On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 07:52:23 +0200, Hunkeler Peter (KIUK 3)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>I cannot believe how long this thread has lasted.  Just RDEF the
>>resource and remove all privs.  Wait to see who screams and you
>>answer your question.  Does anyone else not use this method?????
>
>Well, you won't believe this  neither it but I would not like to
>get a call at 2am just to find out that a job has matched the
>search argument.
>The task was to identify jobs using a ceratin library, not
>inhibiting their successful completion in production.
>Peter Hunkeler
>Credit Suisse

Well i am not really sure i understood this long thread because i remember
doing  as suggested except i used to put "warning" instead of "fail" in RACF
and send the notify to the  proper destination ( user of a specific
broadcast dataset)
nobody was hurt , nobody awaken , no scream that i remember .
But perhaps i misunderstand the whole thread .
Bruno Sugliani
zxnetconsult(at)free(dot)fr