And the reason some of us prefer to examine history is to find those pesky things that everybody tends to forget about that run once a year, and not necessarily the same time of year. (Here, for example, year-end stuff and physical inventory stuff run in different months.)

Once burnt...

Bob

Mark Zelden wrote:
On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 23:32:06 -0400, Jim Harrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>