What is your level of CS?
Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Zimmerman, Tom
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 1:59 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: TCPIP Segmentation Offload

We have segmentation offload, microcode level 087D, running on eight of
our OSAs for the last two weeks. We have eight LPARs, each with one
tcpip stack. Each stack has two OSAs connected to it, with one running
segmentation offlad and the other without it. It will be some time in
JULY before I start segmentation offload on the second OSA.

Tom Zimmerman