McKown, John wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roberto Halais
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 1:07 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Print output

Hi:

Is there a way to print a report to two (2) different jes2 classes (A and B)
using a single SYSOUT?

I want to print a report in a single job step but I want a copy of it in
CLASS=A and another in CLASS=B.

I tried using the OUTPUT statement and could only produce the two copies in
a single class.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Roberto

You're close:

//CLASSA OUTPUT SYSOUT=A,other parms as needed
//CLASSB OUTPUT SYSOUT=B,other parms as needed
//STEP1 EXEC ...
//REPORT DD SYSOUT=(,),OUTPUT=(CLASSA,CLASSB)

Does that really work? I think you have to code the last
line as

//REPORT  DD  SYSOUT=(,),OUTPUT=(*.CLASSA,*.CLASSB)

I was too quick on my Send when I said SYSOUT=(*) instead
of SYSOUT=(,), but I'm pretty sure you have to specify
the operands in the OUTPUT= parameter as backwards