I sent this to the IBM-UNIX listserv as well but thought us regular
users might have some insights.

-----------------

I am hoping someone one this list has seen this problem and has a
solution.

When I use oedit or obrowse in OMVS I get an error back stating:

Errno=81x No such file or directory exists; Reason=0594003Dx A directory
in the pathname was not found.  Press Enter to continue.

The Directory field has been substituted with:

Directory      ===> -u10560572 pathname

When I am superuser, then it puts in -u0 before the pathname.

I had the security folks check my OMVS segment and I even tried deleting
my ISPF profile and creating a new one.  Nothing seems to be helping.

Anyone have any ideas?

Sean Smith
Bank of America