From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Big Iron
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 7:35 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: oedit/obrowse invalid directory: Errno=81x

Is it possible that the version of OEDIT in your SYSPROC/SYSEXEC
concatenation is out of date? When you invoke /bin/oedit from the shell,
it invokes OEDIT under ISPF using the -u parm to specify the OMVS uid in
use. Maybe that parm isn't being parsed correctly and so is being
treated as the directory,

Bill