You're all sure to meet him as soon as he discovers IBM-MAIN.  You'll know him
immediately after only reading the first line of his post.  (-:

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Bobbie Justice
Sent: 12. kesäkuuta 2008 17:39
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Outsourcing dilemma or debacle, you decide...

so he installed an operating system that isn't even out yet, good one, and
then he had no clue about the widely known SMF exits.

Hey, I know the answer, maybe he's a USS expert instead (Unix System
Services), I didn't see that mentioned.

I am curious however, exactly what it is that the supposed "senior systems
outsource person" knows, and exactly what has he done before, obviously it
isn't much.

Has he even seen a mainframe before?

maybe he read a book and declared himself an expert.