Perhaps the affected folks are traversing a different network path using
different appliances?

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Pace
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 7:42 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: SSL Timeout

I now believe that it must be a client or end-user network problem.

Some people using SSL stay connected for 1 hour (TSO time-out - S522),
and
others time-out at 10-15 mins (terminal error - S622).  What's confusing
is
that I had them check their version of PComm and each is using the same
version (v5.8.0.0). So I can't really find a common demoninator between
them.

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Mansell, George R.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

intended
information.
distribution