All:

How do I go about cloning part of a HFS file system across LPARs? What I am
trying to do is to copy part (one directory and all sub-directories) from one
HFS file on one LPAR into an HFS file on another LPAR.

The HFS file containing the desired directories is mounted as root on one file
system, which is the downlevel system from which I am migrating. I want to
carve out a copy of selected directories and files from it and put them into an
HFS file that will be mounted and used on the uplevel system.

What are the steps I need to do to accomplish this?

Mike Myers
Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Greenville, NC

The contents of this e-mail (and any attachments) are confidential, may be
privileged and may contain copyright material. You may only reproduce or
distribute material if you are expressly authorized by us to do so. If you are
not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this email (and
any attachments) is unauthorized. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender and immediately delete this e-mail and any copies of
it from your system.