We are having a problem in which CA-PMO is not managing PDSE's.
Trying to talk with support as it appears that PMO has no support in it for
PDSE's; trying to determine if this support will be added.

We ran into this problem shortly after installing DB2 V8, where SDSNLOAD went
from PDS to PDSE, when affected batch job elapsed times tripled, and disk IO
increased dramatically. Currently, we do NOT have SDSNLOAD in the linklist, but
do steplib to it in various batch jobs.

Can anybody comment on any of the following:
1. Has anyone else run into problems with PMO and PDSE? Is there a PMO PTF to
fix this?
2. Is there a quick way out of this issue until we can convert all JCL batch
jobs to remove SDSNLOAD, and put SDSNLOAD in the linklist?
3. Does DB2 V8 require PDSE as it states in the Installation manual, or is this
only a recommendation? One of my colleagues found a Redbook that states this is
only a recommendation .

Thanks all!
BK Kosmach
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_062008