don't bother to put SDSNLOAD in the LINKLIST. Put it in LLA. That is
where you'll get the program load speed up. LLA caches LNKLST, but you
can also tell it to cache non-LLA data sets as well. One way to do this
is to create a CSVLLAnn member in PARMLIB. Then do the z/OS operator
command: F LLA,UPDATE=nn

example CSVLLAnn member:

LIBRARIES(-LNKLST-,
        DB2.SDSNLOAD)
FREEZE(-LNKLST-,
        DB2.SDSNLOAD)

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.