I absolutely agree with you regarding the advantages of the MII/MIA products
in environments where "beyond the nnnn-plex boundary sharing" is required.

Further, the MII/MIA products were always of very high quality, in my
experience.

Brian

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 14:07:08 -0400, Richard Bond wrote:

>Main reason to have MII/MIA in the first place is so you don't have those
restrictions (with due regard to PDSE's):

>Sysplex NE MIM-plex NE SMS-plex NE MIA-plex   Kudos to those who can
avoid that in a large, fast-growing shop.