Good Day,

I am attempting to FTP a file to a sequential dataset which is preallocated  on
the MAINFRAME.

When I issued the command :put jclbkup 'my.dsn.mainframe' .  The jclbkup is the
name of the file which is on my D drive.  The command is accepted but I don't
see any records being FTP'd.  I verify the dsn on the MAINFRAME and it is
empty.  Can anybody please point out my error?

Thanks.

www.yahoo7.com.au/mail