I think you need to add the (REPLACE command at the end of the FTP command

Alan Brown
IBM Software Group

John Dawes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
06/30/2008 12:06 PM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
FTP QUESTION - Put Command

Good Day,

I am attempting to FTP a file to a sequential dataset which is
preallocated  on the MAINFRAME.

When I issued the command :put jclbkup 'my.dsn.mainframe' .  The jclbkup
is the name of the file which is on my D drive.  The command is accepted
but I don't see any records being FTP'd.  I verify the dsn on the
MAINFRAME and it is empty.  Can anybody please point out my error?

Thanks.

www.yahoo7.com.au/mail