Well,

What can I say? What would you do with an irritating fly, keeping you awake
at night? You squash it against the wall.

A good friend of my fathers, was a pharmaceutical salesman, his company was
taken over, and he received a lump sum to stay out of pharmaceutics for at
least 15 years, at the time the money was just too attractive, and I don't
think he ever touch pharmaceutics, was just too out of it. So in my opinion
there are many ways to tie the PSI employees down to silence.

€ 0.001